Another victory in the company pumpkin carving contest
Well isn’t this something? Today at work we had our Halloween party and contest. Prizes are given out for the best costume and the best pumpkin carving. This makes the second time I’ve won the competition with my carvings. I went with the Asylum Joker and Batman for my Heroes and Villains motif. One pumpkin, two carvings.
I have to admit, the competition was less than rigorous considering only five pumpkins were entered. But, in the end, I walked away with the $50 gift certificate to Target and that’s all that matters!
So now what happens to them? Actually, these will go on display for tonight and tomorrow. I am planning on carving several more pumpkins tomorrow and then lighting them up at the end of the night. No sense in doing just one when there are so many available!
Other Articles of Interest:
- Boston Can’t Handle the Flaming Pumpkin!
- Halloween Night Spectacle
- This is your pumpkin, ON FIRE!!
- Pumpkin Templates – Zombie Hello Kitty, Bloody Mary, Dexter
- My Halloween Pumpkin Carvings
- The Halloween Pumpkin Tally for 2010
- Happy Halloween to One and All
- Thwarted plans
- Pumpkin Carving Genius!
- More flaming pumpkins