My Halloween Pumpkin Carvings
I was a pumpkin carving fool last night (as opposed to the regular fool I am all the others days of the year). While handing out candy I carved five different characters. I started off with Gelatin Skeleton, and Worm Food on the same pumpkin. I then paired up Pretty Poison and the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. For our scarecrow I carved one of the grinning heads and used it as his head. I also had my Batman and Asylum Joker combination out on the porch as well. I even had my Mr. Incredible that I carved into the Funkin. The pumpkins looked pretty good that’s for sure.
Before the night was over we also carved Horton and Pumpkin King.
I did do a pumpkin lighting at the end of the night but of course it started raining heavily which really dampened the effect. I couldn’t get any pictures because it would have soaked my camera. We contented ourselves to simply stand there and watch. They looked good that’s for sure!
Here’s a few pictures from the night, I’ll have some in a little bit.
Other Articles of Interest:
- The Halloween Pumpkin Tally for 2010
- Halloween Night Spectacle
- The first flaming pumpkin of the year!
- Boston Can’t Handle the Flaming Pumpkin!
- We’re getting close! It’s almost time!
- Thwarted plans
- Another victory in the company pumpkin carving contest
- Halloween Death Toll – The Big Finale
- Unholy Pumpkin Trinity
- How to photograph pumpkins