Time to start things off with some flaming pumpkins
This is my first batch of the year and I have to say things went quite well. I got some spectacular effects and had a massive 6 foot flame shooting out the top. This one really went off and lasted for nearly an hour. I went all in and bought the expensive mega rolls of toilet paper to stick in there. They claim it’s like 4 rolls all wrapped into one! Judging from the burn length, they might be right.
I did make a slight change to the pumpkin burning process and now the pumpkins are nestled in a fire bowl for safe keeping until they meeting their ultimate Halloween destiny. It works really well actually and keeps the home owners association at bay, and that’s really what it’s all about.
So here we go, let the pumpkin burning begin!
Other Articles of Interest:
- Halloween Death Toll – The Big Finale
- The hours are ticking away until Halloween
- This is your pumpkin, ON FIRE!!
- Tallahassee – A tribute to Zombieland
- Unholy Pumpkin Trinity
- More flaming pumpkins
- Flaming Pumpkins – Old Hag and El Chupacabra
- Halloween Night Spectacle
- Lots of Pumpkins – A Halloween theme for WordPress
- The Halloween Pumpkin Tally for 2010