New Flaming Pumpkins – Gargoyle and Melting Skull
As you know my pumpkin lighting attempts have been scrubbed multiple times over the past few weekends. Wind and rain have been my enemy so no flaming pumpkins for me. But last night, that all changed!
Something was off with my gasoline mixture though. It seems rain got into the works and caused my toilet paper roll to be saturated with water as well as gas. Even though it had the distinct odor of gas, it didn’t have the lightability of such. As a result, nothing happened. No whoosh. No poof. Nothing. Here I was thinking this roll which had been soaking for nearly four days was going to create a mushroom cloud and in the end I got nothing.
When faced with such a dilemma there is really only one thing to do. Yep, add more gas to the mix. I filled the bottom of the pumpkin with gas and proceeded as normal. As you might expect, I got my whoosh!
There are some great photos in this batch. I captured some really impressive fireworks in these shots.
Other Articles of Interest:
- The first flaming pumpkin of the year!
- Halloween Tally
- Flaming Pumpkins – Cemetery Zombie and Morty
- Halloween Experience Updated for the iPhone and iPod Touch
- Halloween Night Spectacle
- More flaming pumpkins
- Tallahassee – A tribute to Zombieland
- Mr. Scary Pumpkin
- Save 33% to 66% at Amazon.com on "Extreme Pumpkins" series
- Flaming Pumpkins – The Grinning Jacks