What was the Live Alcatraz Special like?
The Ghost Hunters special may be over, but you can get a sense of what it was like to be in the audience by reading this blog entry. Apparently the show was much more entertaining in person than on TV and watching the Ghost Hunters with a live audience is certainly different than just watching it on TV.
Check out this summary of what it was like to be in the audience that night.
I have to say, if I was in the area, I would have been begging to get tickets, if for no other reason than to see the gravity defying hair of Dustin! Check out the photo on the site!
Other Articles of Interest:
- Ghost Hunters 100th Episode from Alcatraz. But not live.
- Ghost Hunters Halloween Live 2008
- Ghost Hunters Live Halloween Special at Pennhurst State School and Hospital
- Ghost Hunters at Alcatraz 100th Episode
- Ghost Hunters – Live From The Stanley Hotel
- Ghost Hunters Live Halloween Event at Buffalo Central Terminal
- Ghost Hunters Halloween Special 2009 – It’s On!
- More on Ghost Hunters Live Halloween Special
- Ghost Hunters Halloween Special 2009
- When will the paranormal bubble burst?