Ghost Hunters Live Halloween Event at Buffalo Central Terminal
With Josh Gates and Allison Scagliotti set to host the event.
Well, it looks like the Ghost Hunters are going to try their hand at another Halloween Special for 2010. For this year, they return to Buffalo Central Terminal which they originally visited back in 2008. I only vaguely recall the original episode so I may have to dig this one out and see what kind of evidence they captured. I sort of recall it not being that active, but it must have had something going on for them to go back for a second run at it.
Anyway, it seems there will be a live event (but as we’ve seen, their definition of "live" and our definition of live aren’t always the same thing) and multiple re-run episodes leading up to the event. With Josh and Allison at the helm I’m sure it will be quite entertaining. I’ll probably tune in for the re-run of it at some point, I’ve got plenty of pumpkin burning and other activities going on that night, not going to spend it watching Jason and Grant play shenanigans in the dark.
Other Articles of Interest:
- More on Ghost Hunters Live Halloween Special
- Ghost Hunters 100th Episode from Alcatraz. But not live.
- Ghost Hunters – Live From The Stanley Hotel
- Ghost Hunters Halloween Special 2009
- Destination Truth – Live 4 Hour Investigation in Ireland
- Ghost Hunters Halloween Special 2009 – It’s On!
- Ghost Hunters – Season 1 – Rating – Too Damn Funny!
- What’s with all the secrecy?
- Ghost Hunters Halloween Live 2008
- Has Ghost Hunters Jumped the Shark?