The hours are ticking away until Halloween
The hours are ticking away until Halloween. As they say, the witching hour is close at hand.
I tried out two more pumpkin templates this weekend, a pirate and tiki face. They both worked out pretty well. Once again I had two pumpkins going at one time. For the main event, I may actually have 5 or 6 of them going at once. I will open the gates and unleash all manner of hellfire on my neighbors. If it works correctly it should be one heck of a display and should send owners and children running for cover!
Here are the latest two creations in my gallery. The pirate face looks pretty cool, but the Tiki almost looks more like a kitty face. Although an angry kitty on fire would still be scary it’s not quite the look I was going for.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Unholy Pumpkin Trinity
- This is your pumpkin, ON FIRE!!
- More flaming pumpkins
- Halloween Death Toll – The Big Finale
- 2008 Flaming Pumpkin Kickoff
- Halloween Night Spectacle
- The first flaming pumpkin of the year!
- Flaming Pumpkins – Iron Man and Killer Klown
- Flaming Pumpkins – Old Hag and El Chupacabra
- Time to start things off with some flaming pumpkins