Ghost Adventures Fan Event at Waverly Hills Sanitorium
And you thought there was no money in Ghost Hunting???
If you have never been on a ghost hunt, you don’t know what you’re missing. Attending one of GAC’s events is just what you need. Join Zak, Nick, and Aaron as they investigate the Waverly Hills Sanitorium in Louisville, Kentucky May 2-4, 2010. The Waverly Hills Sanitorium is considered to be one of the most haunted places in America. Buy your tickets now as they do sell out fast.
Tickets for the event are $225.00 per person and includes one night of ghost hunting. If you would like to attend the meet and greet, those tickets are an additional $49.00 per person.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Ghost Adventures jumps on board with Kids Wish Network
- Ghost Adventures Halloween Special
- Ghost Hunters Halloween Special 2009 – It’s On!
- Ghost Hunters Live Halloween Special at Pennhurst State School and Hospital
- Looks like ghost hunting is becoming big business
- Haunt Jaunts Interview with Kris Williams of Ghost Hunters
- New Shows on SyFy
- When will the paranormal bubble burst?
- Chasing Spirits: The Building of the "Ghost Adventures" Crew
- Ghost Mine – S01E01