Haunt Jaunts Interview with Kris Williams of Ghost Hunters
Courtney Mroch of Haunt Jaunts happened to get the opportunity to interview Kris Williams of the Ghost Hunters and came away with some pretty interesting commentary. Kris shares some of her thoughts about the Waverly Hills Sanatorium, how she deals with life on the road and what may lie beyond her life with the Ghost Hunters team. It gives a small glimpse to what it’s like to be part of the show and you may be surprised by some of Kris’ answers. It’s a very interesting read.
Thanks to Courtney for the full post and I have to say, I’m a little green with envy.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Are the Ghost Hunters coming apart at the seams?
- When will the Ghost Hunters be exposed?
- Ghost Hunters 100th Episode from Alcatraz. But not live.
- Interview with Josh Gates of Destination Truth
- Destination Truth – Live 4 Hour Investigation in Ireland
- Ghost Hunters at Alcatraz 100th Episode
- Ghost Hunters Live Halloween Special at Pennhurst State School and Hospital
- Ghost Hunters Academy – Almost making Ghost Lab look good
- Ghost Hunters Halloween Special 2009 – It’s On!
- What happened to Brian Harnois?