Ghost Adventures gets renewed
And Ghost Stories set to premiere in April
The Travel Channel has renew Ghost Adventures for another 26 episodes and they’ll be bringing a new show to light, "Ghost Stories" which will be hosted by Jay Thomas which is inspired by real-life stories.
Formed from the merger of Michael Yudin’s MY Entertainment and Cary Glotzer’s Tupelo-Honey Prods. in early 2009, the shingle has drawn renewals of "Ghost Adventures" (26 episodes for the Travel Channel) and "Pros vs. Joes" (eight episodes for Spike).
MY-Tupelo’s scripted debut will be "Ghost Stories," which Travel picked up for 16 episodes and premieres in April. Jay Thomas will host the program, inspired by real-life stories.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Ghost Adventures jumps on board with Kids Wish Network
- Paranormal Challenge
- Ghost Adventures returns tonight with a marathon!
- Chasing Spirits: The Building of the "Ghost Adventures" Crew
- Ghost Adventures Season 2 Available Today
- Ghost Adventures Marathon on the Travel Channel
- Looks like ghost hunting is becoming big business
- ‘Ghost Adventures’ couple found dead
- Paranormal Challenge?
- Ghost Adventures – Passport to Hell – S07E20