Flaming Pumpkins called off due to rain!
This is the second Saturday in a row where the weather has stopped the launch of my flaming pumpkins. Once again, it was too rainy and windy to light one. Despite how it may appear the flame is extremely susceptible to wind. Not only does it not look anywhere near as good, I don’t need flaming ember flying all over the back yard and setting who knows what on fire. Plus standing in the rain with a camera isn’t fun for me and it’s no good for the equipment.
The part that really sucks is that I have 11 pumpkins on my porch just waiting to fulfill their ultimate Halloween destiny and I can’t do anything with them! The longer Mother Nature tries to thwart my efforts the bigger the final Halloween send off becomes. The streets will flow with gasoline!
Other Articles of Interest:
- Lots of Pumpkins – A Halloween theme for WordPress
- This is your pumpkin, ON FIRE!!
- The Halloween Pumpkin Tally for 2010
- 2008 Flaming Pumpkin Kickoff
- Flaming Pumpkins WordPress Halloween Theme
- Time to start things off with some flaming pumpkins
- Tallahassee – A tribute to Zombieland
- Flaming Pumpkin Trio – A Halloween WordPress theme
- Boston Can’t Handle the Flaming Pumpkin!
- More flaming pumpkins