Looks like ghost hunting is becoming big business
What a strange coincidence…
Rolling Hills Asylum, 11001 Bethany Center Rd., will offer hour-long tours of the historical building which has been not only an asylum, but an orphanage and nursing home as well as the Genesee County Poor House in its former incarnations. Thousands of people have died on the property, which is reported to be the most haunted location in Western New York.
The building has been featured on shows such as the Sy-Fy Channel’s "Ghost Hunters" and, most recently Travel Channel’s "Ghost Adventures."
Other Articles of Interest:
- Using the paranormal to drum up business
- Ghost Adventures – Rolling Hills Asylum – s04e02
- Ghost Adventures – Clinically Dead – S07E14
- Ghost Adventures Fan Event at Waverly Hills Sanitorium
- Ghost Hunters Halloween Special 2009 – It’s On!
- So That Leaves …
- Chasing Spirits: The Building of the "Ghost Adventures" Crew
- Ghost Adventures Halloween Special
- Ghost Adventures gets renewed
- American Paranormal – Eastern State Penitentiary – Part II