Ghost Bait – Demon House – S01E01
The title of this show intrigued me, but that was about the only interesting thing to it. The team of Ghost Bait holds to the idea that fear is what draws the spirits out and they use the fear of the client to confront demons.
And it’s about the dumbest show I’ve ever seen. The team walks around a "castle" that is being restored and when a light bulb breaks, in their minds they’re assured an evil presence is there. To that end they get the homeowner to put a burlap sack over his head and sit in a room by himself to generate fear and get his heart racing. And while in the midst of near panic he’s supposed to tell this entity what he thinks of it and how it has to go.
What the hell is that all about?
Thank heaven this piece of crap was only 20 minutes. Any longer and I would have put a burlap sack over my own head just to hide from this garbage. This was the first episode I watched and will certainly be the last.
I always hope when a new show is announced that it will have a new angle or more science than other shows that have come before it. I don’t believe this crew could spell science and who knows what angle they’re coming from, but it was back from every one of them.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Paranormal Challenge – La Purisma – S01E09
- Ghost Adventures – Asylum 49 – S14E11
- Ghost Adventures – Samaritan Cult House – S14E03
- Ghost Adventures – Demons in Seattle – S10E10
- Ghost Adventures – Wolf Creek Inn – S15E13
- The Bates Motel – Season 2 Coming March 3rd
- A season of being Stranded
- Ghost Adventures – Commanders House – S16E12
- Paranormal Cops – Meagan’s Ghost – S01E05
- Ghost Adventures – Westerfield Hotel – S17E02