Oh hell, so now everyone has a book
First it was Jason and Grant their exploits of ghost hunting. Then Ryan threw his hat into the ring with his paranormal adventures. We also have Zak and his trips into the darkness as well as Josh and his adventures all over the world. But not to be outdone we now have the Klinge brothers capitalizing on their 15 minutes of fame and throwing their book into the ring with " Chasing Ghosts, Texas Style: On the Road with Everyday Paranormal". I can’t even imagine how their antics will translate onto paper.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Chasing Spirits: The Building of the "Ghost Adventures" Crew
- Ryan Buell arrested and facing criminal charges
- Paranormal TV – Which shows are coming back?
- Ghost Lab – Episode 4 – Chicago/Texas
- Paranormal State – Return of Six
- Paranormal State – The Lurking Man – S05E09
- What’s with all the secrecy?
- Paranormal State – Haunted Homecoming – S05E13
- Dark World: Into the Shadows with the Lead Investigator of The Ghost Adventures Crew
- Bob Cranmer and the Demon of Brownsville Rd