Ghost Adventures – Dead Men Walking – S07E08
This isn’t a lockdown, but a recap show featuring the strange and usual prisons Zak, Nick and Aaron have visited over the years. They recall their adventures at the Moundsville Penitentiary, Old Idaho Penitentiary, Preston Castle, Eastern State Penitentiary, Ohio State Reformatory and the Central Prison Unit.
The go over some of the their previous evidence and give some of their impressions about the places they been. It’s an interesting look back and out of all of those, I think Moundsville and Eastern State are the most unusual. It seems they both had the best of intentions when they were made, but it all went to hell by the time they were done. Ironically, their idea of prison reform and rehabilitation usually drove inmates out of their minds.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Paranormal State – Darkness Falls – S04E08
- Ghost Adventures – Clinically Dead – S07E14
- Stranded – West Virginia State Penitentiary – S01E03
- Ghost Adventures – Wyoming Frontier Prison – S07E18
- Paranormal Challenge – Eastern State Penitentiary – S01E02
- American Paranormal – Eastern State Penitentiary – Part I
- Ghost Adventures – Central Prison Unit in Sugarland Texas – S07E01
- Paranormal State comes back for Season 5 on October 17
- Ghost Adventures – Missouri State Prison – S08E04
- Ghost Hunters International – Port Arthur Penitentiary – S02E10