Paranormal Cops – Dead Man Walking – S01E04
The CPD team investigates a firehouse where the firemen feel a strong presence on a regular basis. This investigation centers around Moriah who feels the entity is looking for someone named Dan who is more than likely a Sherriff. As luck would have it, there happens to be a Dan, who’s a Sherriff and he recently lost his father. (You know what the skeptic would say about such coincidences) It seems "Dad" wants to get the message through that he’s sorry for all the financial mess he left behind and that he’s proud of his son Dan.
But wait, we don’t have just one spirit running around. There is another entity who is watching over the men, the former owner of the building. Irwin is still tightly connected with the building and is in no hurry to leave.
The investigation is pretty different this time around. Don’t expect flashing meters and asking questions. Moriah does all the talking on this one.
Of course, right at the beginning nearly the entire team becomes ill as they investigate the firehouse. At first it seems like a carbon monoxide leak or bad fumes of some sort. They run some test but find no cause for the bad feelings. Are they victims of spirit activity or bad takeout? The verdict is still out on that one.
Right at the very end the team whips out their EVPs. I’m just going to skip those results.
It’s a really cool story, but does CPD have the evidence to back it up? I’m not convinced.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Deep South Paranormal – Old Soldiers Never Die – S01E04
- Haunted Collector – Haunted Villa and Spirit Springs – S02E03
- Ghost Mine – Return to Darkness – S02E01
- Paranormal Cops – Victims Revenge – S01E02
- Ghost Asylum – Missouri State Penitentiary – S03E04
- Ghost Asylum – Peoria State Hospital – S03E03
- Ghost Asylum S01E02 – Kuhn State Hospital
- Haunted Collector – The Sanitarium & Firehouse Phantom – S01E04
- Ghost Asylum – Old Crow Distillery
- Ghost Asylum – St Vincent’s Mental Asylum – S01E04