Pumpkin Templates – Zombie Hello Kitty, Bloody Mary, Dexter
I’ve been sawing away at the pumpkins and here are three of my latest creations – Zombie Hello Kitty, Bloody Mary and Dexter. There are no pictures of these beauties engulfed in fire since it’s been either too windy or too rainy for such antics. Instead, I proudly displayed them outside my office at work and got plenty of compliments.
Tonight I’ll be gutting four huge pumpkins I just bought from the local farmer. They weight about 25lbs each and I had to pay for them by the pound. I’m keeping all the seeds so hopefully next year I’ll have my own pumpkin patch.
Anyway, here’s my latest carvings.
Other Articles of Interest:
- The Halloween Pumpkin Tally for 2010
- This is your pumpkin, ON FIRE!!
- Another victory in the company pumpkin carving contest
- Halloween Death Toll – The Big Finale
- The first flaming pumpkin of the year!
- Pumpkin Patch – Halloween theme for WordPress
- Boston Can’t Handle the Flaming Pumpkin!
- My Favorite Pumpkin
- Time to start things off with some flaming pumpkins
- So here is the tally