Ghost Adventures – The Gulka House – S06E06
Because of the personal nature of the show and their relationship to the guys at Ghost Adventures, I don’t feel it’s appropriate to make too many comments about this episode.It’s always sad when parents lose a child. But I admire that he moved forward with his life and focused his energy and resources to paranormal investigations.
But here is my question. Would you feel more at peace or more uneasy if you had a loved one pass away and their spirit lingers in and around your home? Would it give you comfort to have that energy so close to you as though they never truly departed from you? Or would it make you feel like they aren’t at peace and can’t move on or "cross over"?
Other Articles of Interest:
- Ghost Adventures – Alcatraz – S08E08
- Haunted Towns – Cape May New Jersey – S01E06
- Ghost Adventures – Tor House – S07E10
- Ghost Adventures – Clovis Wolfe Manor
- Ghost Adventures – Winchester Mystery House – S05E04
- Ghost Adventures – Kays Hollow – S16E09
- Paranormal State – Dwelling of the Dead – S05E11
- Ghost Asylum S01E01
- Paranormal Lockdown – S02E11 – Scutt Mansion
- Ghost Adventures – Nevada State Prison – S12E10