Cauldron of Serial Killer Ed Gein sold to Ghost Adventures Host Zak Bagans
Well now, this is pretty unusual stuff. I just came across and unusual article about an auction item that Zak just recently acquired. We’re aware Zak has an eye for interesting trinkets and has been diligently working on building a dungeon for him home. Well, it seems he is now the proud owner of a cauldron. But why is that unusual and what makes it special? From the paperwork submitted, this is a cauldron previously owned and use by serial killer Ed Gein.
I’m not sure what uses this cauldron had when it was in Ed’s possession, but I’m sure it wasn’t anything good. For a short period it was turned into a flower pot, a small tribute to those who have passed.
Zak says he’s going to use the cauldron to try and contact the spirits. Interesting story and good luck with that.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Jack the Ripper ‘was invented to win newspaper war’
- Bloodstains – The Analysis
- H.H. Holmes to be exhumed
- Dr. H. H. Holmes and The Whitechapel Ripper – A Review
- Whitechapel Season 4
- Bloodstains – Jeff Mudgett
- The Murder Hotel of H. H. Holmes
- Hannibal Revealed
- Killer Contact – Jack the Ripper – S01E01
- Martina Cole’s Ladykillers