The Last Exorcism
From the trailers it kind of looks like the camera work of Paranormal Activity and The Blair Witch Project. The story seems to emulate some of the Exorcism of Emily Rose. But the actual summaries I’m reading come across as a little contradictory. On IMDB it says that Cotton Marcus has just run out of faith. In another synopsis it says he’s a fake and is doing the exorcisms just for the money and is conning people into thinking they’ve been cured.
Perhaps it’s a little of both.
This sounds quirky and amusing, and from the trailer it does look like it has some pretty cool elements. But with a PG-13 rating will it actually be spine tingling?
Who’s heading out to see it this weekend? I’d really like to hear what you think. I won’t be able to make it this weekend, but unless it’s absolutely horrid I think I’ll have to go see it.
Other Articles of Interest:
- The Conjuring – A Film About Ed and Lorraine Warren
- Deer Woman – Masters of Horror – Rating 4 out of 5
- Secret Window – Rating 3 out of 5
- Best Halloween Movies?
- Poe on the Go?
- Halloween Haunted House
- Sounds Like – Masters of Horror – Rating 3 out of 5
- Simpsons Treehouse of Horror XIX
- Halloween Desktops by Stardock
- Count Dracula – BBC Mini-Series – Rating 3.5 out of 5