Well isn’t this strange
"It was the anniversary of a train wreck. They say on the anniversary that it replays in front of you or you hear the accident or you hear the train wrecking."
The original incident, in 1891, involved a passenger train traveling from Salisbury to Asheville. Although there is some disagreement over the time of the wreck, most accounts say it happened about 2 a.m. For some reason, the train went off the bridge, dropping 60 feet below into a creek.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Haunted Highway – Bridge of Doom and Shades of Death Road S02E05
- Paranormal State – Ghost on the Tracks – S05E04
- Haunted Towns – McDonough GA – S01E08
- Haunted Collector – Haunted Rectory and Grand Midway Ghosts – S02E05
- Ghost Mine – Mystery Train – S02E06
- Ghost Adventures – Union Stations – S07E11
- Ghost Hunters Buffalo Central Terminal
- Ghost Mine – Ghosts of the Geiser Grand – S02E05
- When will the paranormal bubble burst?
- Haunted Highway – Manchac Swamp and Moonville Tunnel – S02E02