Flaming Pumpkins – Old Hag and El Chupacabra
Here’s some more of my pumpkins that met a fiery end last night. As usual, the flames were pretty high and quite spectacular. I have to say the pumpkin was less than cooperative. I thought I had thinned the walls down sufficiently, but it was still quite difficult to cut through. The rind was a bit more fibrous than I had anticipated. It didn’t lend itself to well to my cutting technique.
In the end I think it all worked out. I like these two patterns. They were pretty straight forward and the cuts were relatively easy. Strangely, El Chupacabra bares a striking resemblance to my dog…
Anyway, here a couple more of my pumpkin cutting adventures for this Halloween season.
Other Articles of Interest:
- The hours are ticking away until Halloween
- The Halloween Pumpkin Tally for 2010
- Tallahassee – A tribute to Zombieland
- More flaming pumpkins
- The first flaming pumpkin of the year!
- Halloween Death Toll – The Big Finale
- This is your pumpkin, ON FIRE!!
- Unholy Pumpkin Trinity
- New Flaming Pumpkins – Gargoyle and Melting Skull
- Flaming Pumpkins WordPress Halloween Theme