The Bates Motel – Season 2 Coming March 3rd
I had my doubts we would ever see the second season of Bates Motel since it’s been 9 months from the last time we heard anything about Norman. But fear not, there is a new season and it should air on March 3rd, 2014. That’s about three weeks away and I’m looking forward to more antic from Norman and his crazy mother, Norma.
When we last left things it had all gone to hell. Norma was in the midst of some deranged payoff with Jake, but Sheriff Romero comes to save the day. Norman goes to the winter dance with Emma, but eyes keep lingering on Bradley, who is more than likely going to sleep with his brother. After a bit of a scuffled with the currently Bradley boyfriend, Norman ends up walking home, but gets a lift from his English teach Miss Watson. Oh the naughty things going on in Norman’s head and throw us all off his mother is there (or is she) telling him the situation needs correcting.
And we all know that doesn’t end well.
It’ll be good to catch up with the old gang and see what kind of fine mess they can get themselves into. Scary that Norman’s delinquent brother Dylan is the sane one in the family.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Bates Motel – Season 2 Premiere
- Bates Motel – The Season Finale – S01E10
- Bates Motel – Caleb – S02E03
- Bates Motel – Kicking and Screaming to the Season Finale
- Bates Motel – Season 2 Finale
- Bates Motel – The Series
- Criminal Minds – Season 2
- American Horror Story – Freakshow
- Paranormal State comes back for Season 5 on October 17
- Ghost Adventures – Museum of Madness – S15E07