Abuse of child ‘witches’ on rise
I think we can safely conclude that the belief in witches and witchcraft is alive and well. And just like in times past the methods for determining a witch are not what one might call compelling evidence.
"I beat him severely with canes until they broke, yet he never shed a tear," said Eshiett Nelson Eshiett, 76. "One day, I took a broom to hit him and he started crying. Then I knew he was possessed by demons. … Nigerian witches are terrified of brooms."
Other Articles of Interest:
- Ghost Adventures – Golden Ghost Town – S15E01
- Ghost Adventures – Salem Witch House – S04E19
- Paranormal State – Season 2
- Destination Truth – Vampire Monster and Island of the Damned – S05E06
- Ghost Adventures – The Haunted Museum (Old Wengert Mansion) – S12E13
- Ghost Adventures – St Anne’s Retreat – S13E08
- Ghost Adventures – Titanic Museum – S15E12
- Ghost Adventures – Twin Bridges Orphanage – S13E09
- Ryan Buell arrested and facing criminal charges
- The Exorcist Files – Infestation – S01E01