Grant Wilson leaving Ghost Hunters
New York, NY – February 16, 2012 – As announced on last night’s episode, Grant Wilson, co-lead investigator of Syfy’s hit reality series Ghost Hunters, will be departing the show. His last episode will air Wednesday, May 16 @ 9pm, and he will wrap production at some point next month.
Of the departure, Wilson said, “It is with mixed emotion that I am announcing my departure from the cast of Ghost Hunters. While paranormal investigating has always been and will remain a passion for me, after enjoying nearly eight successful seasons on television, I have made the decision to leave the series in order to focus on other aspects of my personal life.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Ghost Hunters 100th Episode from Alcatraz. But not live.
- Ghost Hunters – Season 1 – Rating – Too Damn Funny!
- What’s with all the secrecy?
- Ghost Hunters Halloween Live 2008
- When will the Ghost Hunters be exposed?
- Ghost Hunters Halloween Special 2009 – It’s On!
- Has Ghost Hunters Jumped the Shark?
- End of the road for the Ghost Hunters
- Haunt Jaunts Interview with Kris Williams of Ghost Hunters
- Ghost Hunters Live Halloween Special at Pennhurst State School and Hospital