Take a look behind the scenes of the Travel Channel’s hit show Ghost Adventures with paranormal investigator Nick Groff as he shares his favorite explorations of the supernatural. From recording strange voices during his dusk-to-dawn lockdowns at “haunted” places to a face-to-face encounter with a spirit at Linda Vista Hospital in Los Angeles, Nick reveals an inside perspective of some of the most mind-blowing incidents caught on-camera, a closer look at some of the gadgets and gear used in the show, and the friendly and competitive camaraderie between the Ghost Adventures crew—on the set and off.
Chasing Spirits also invites you into Nick’s haunted past, where a childhood near-death experience, an energetic passion for life, and a love of movies fueled his imagination and curiosity about the afterlife and started him off on his paranormal path. That path combined his interests in a documentary on ghosts that would eventually launch the Ghost Adventures television series and phenomenon. Everything Nick has witnessed and done has convinced him of the reality of the hereafter and inspired him to improve his personal and professional relationships and to continue to learn what it means to be a human being on a spiritual journey.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Ghost Adventures jumps on board with Kids Wish Network
- Ghost Adventures Documentary
- Interview with Josh Gates of Destination Truth
- Oh hell, so now everyone has a book
- Ghost Adventures gets renewed
- Ghost Adventures returns tonight with a marathon!
- Ghost Hunters Academy – Almost making Ghost Lab look good
- Ghost Adventures Fan Event at Waverly Hills Sanitorium
- Ghost Adventures Halloween Special
- America’s Most Haunted Town